Related Topics: Government Schemes & Initiatives, Tourism Sector
Union Minister of Environment, Forest & Climate Change and Information & Broadcasting and Minister of Petroleum & Natural Gas and Minister of Steel jointly inaugurated the nationwide “Paryatan Parv 2019″.
About Paryatan Parv 2019
- It is organised by the Ministry of Tourism and will be held from 2nd to 13th October, 2019 across the country.
- The idea of Paryatan Parv is to propagate the message of ‘Dekho Apna Desh’, with the objective to encourage Indians to visit various tourist destinations of the country.
- It is being organized with the objective of drawing focus on the benefits of tourism, showcasing the cultural diversity of the country and reinforcing the principle of “Tourism for All”.
- Paryatan Parv 2019 is dedicated to 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.
- It has 31 stalls of Central government ministries as well as from States and UTs.
- 59 food stalls representing cuisines from all over the country have also been setup.
Components of Paryatan Parv
- Dekho Apna Desh: To encourage Indians to visit their own country
- Tourism for All: Tourism Events at sites across all States in the country are being organized
- Tourism & Governance: Interactive Sessions & Workshops with Stakeholders on varied themes have been organised across the Country