Related Topic in KAS Prelims Syllabus:
Economy [Paper-II]: Infrastructure in Indian Economy, Rural and Urban Infrastructure
International Centre for Automotive Technology (ICAT) is organizing the NuGen Mobility Summit 2019 from 27th to 29th November, 2019 in Manesar, Gurugram.
About the Summit
- The objective of the Summit is to share new ideas, learnings, global experiences, innovations and future technologies trends for the faster adoption, assimilation and development of advanced Automotive Technologies for a smarter and greener future.
- The event is being organized in association with SAENIS, SAE INDIA, SAE International, NATRiP, DIMTS, DHI, MoRTH, SIAM and ACMA.
- The Summit will host more than 2500 participants, more than 250 exhibitors and 150 keynotes and technical papers.
- The event will help in building a platform for bringing together all stakeholders in the automotive industry to understand global advancements in technologies.
- The uniqueness of this event is track demonstrations, drive-touch-feel activity and lab demonstrations on upcoming vehicle technologies like connected mobility, autonomous vehicles, electric mobility, alternate fuels, intelligent transportation system, hydrogen fuel cell, hydrogen I.C engine, vehicle dynamics, advance materials and light weighting, end of life vehicles and recycling.
- The Summit will provide insights into the upcoming technologies in the area of smart and green mobility, first hand feels of vehicle technology trends, interaction with industry experts and OEMs from India and abroad, understanding the associated testing regulations, future design trends and solutions.